Monday 14 May 2007

My yoga class

Help - I've just realised that I'm addicted to yoga. I've been going regularly for about a year now, and have even just started going twice a week. For various reasons - not my heady social life, I hasten to add - I haven't been for over a week and Oh was I looking forward to the class tonight.
I'm no good at it at all - how the bloke teaching me manages to keep a straight face I'll never know. Yet I enjoy it and my downward dog is coming along in leaps and bounds. I've had an idea about writing about a yoga class and all its goings on - do you think there's any mileage in it at all?

5 comments:

Ian said...

Oh yes, please post about your yoga class. I've just started. I'm hopeless. It would really help to hear about someone else's experiences.

Sylvia said...

All I can say Ian is just keep at it! And don't take too much notice about the other people in the class as this is your time for yourself. Although I do like to sit behind someone who looks after their feet. But that's just me.

Maus said...

Fancy writing about it for ATR? Or I could syndicate your blog post from here?!

Sylvia said...

I'll be in touch!

Mangonel said...

Would it explain the attraction? I'm up.